My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Have a Blog!

This is so exciting! Now I will be able to share photos of my dolls and bears and all the things I love to do. We are expecting very nasty weather here in WI tonight! It is starting to sleet, which is to turn into snow. Last weekend we received 18 inches of snow in 2 days so hopefully this will not be a re-run! As soon as I learn how to post photos, etc. I will start to add to this blog.

Thank you Dick! You are indeed a wonderful brother! I would never have made this move if it weren't for you! :<}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR BARBARA:
I TRUST YOUR NEW VENTURE WILL BE ANOTHER VENUE TO EXHIBIT YOUR TALENTS, WHICH AMONG YOUR FRIENDS IS LEGION.
RICHARD

Whimcees said...

Hi Richard!

This is so cool! You need to have one! :<}