My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, April 1, 2007

The surprise doll - it's a her - that I am making for my brother to sit on his computer is finished, with the exception of the hair. Dick still has to make a decision as to the hair color he prefers, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to complete it. Then I can package her up and send her to him in the mail. Because she is a surprise I cannot post any photos of her yet, but as soon as Dick receives her and she is on his computer I can show you what she looks like. She is a cutie and it will be interesting to see what he chooses for her name. :<} So I am posting a photo of a dollhouse that I will soon have for sale on eBay. I am currently working on an inventory list and as soon as I have that completed it will be listed as an auction. More photos of the house and the funishings will be posted as I get closer to it being ready to sell.

No comments: