My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, June 1, 2009

The Magic Box







I'm late posting today - in fact it no longer is today but is tomorrow, if that makes any sense! :<} I have been working on my PictureTrail site all day literally - since early morning of yesterday I guess it is now - as it is 2:15 am. I want to get those files updated as it has been a very long time since I added to that also.

I finished the Magic Box and wanted to post photos of it at another stage of opening. It took a very long time to make but it is lovely when finished! I can't wait to make another. Above are photos of the front and the back of the finished top and one of the top off the box. Going from right to left - as I forgot how this works and I am too tired to redo this post.

My next post I will have photos of the opened box. Wishing you a great Monday!

No comments: