My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Faster I Go The Behinder I Get!

Hello!

I know that I said I was going to post the tutorial on how I made the Christmas Tree but it will not be until tomorrow! I have been working for 3 days now to finish a birthday card and Magic Box for my friend Anna and after working on for 6 hours again today, it is now completed - but I am so very late in geting it mailed to her! I hope that she will understand and forgive that I missed the actual day!

I am also working on a birthday Magic Box for her son Andrew, but I managed to get a card out to him even if it was late also! His box is going to be very cool I think and the surprise inside is again something new that I have never made before! I hope he also understands this very behinder friend! :<}

Health issues, poor sight - all get in the way and I get behind because I can't work at the speed I wish to! I promise to post the tutorial tomorow and as soon as Anna receives her gift in the mail I can post those photos also! I worked once again with colors not my own and it was a challenge to make it all work but I am pleased with how it turned out!

This is the 7th Magic Box that I have made now and I have made each surprise inside the box of a different nature. This one has a fun and fanciful theme and I also took photos for a tutorial on something I made for it.

Here is a sneak peak. :<}

















Thank you for stopping by! And a huge Thank You! to all of you who have taken the time to e-mail me and/or left comments - you are very kind and I love hearing from you!

Wishing you well! I hope to see you tomorrow!

Barbara Diane

No comments: