My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Finished Red Birdhouse


Hello!

I finally finished the red birdhouse! Hope that you like it!

Have fun making your own and I would love to see photos!








Butterfly: SU God's Beauty Stamp Set, SU Apricot Appeal and Pumpkin Pie Markers

Flowers: SU Summer Sun and Garden Green CS, SU Real Red Marker

Leaves: SU Garden Green CS

Miscellaneous: SU 1/4" Circle Punch, Other Flower Punch and Leaf Punch, Glue Dots, Scissors


Thank you for stopping by!

Take care!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Creations by Patti said...

A beautiful bird house in my favorite color: RED! Wonderful choice! Georgous! It looks so more wonderful with all the flowers and butterfly. Thanks for sharing this great project!

Carol Hurlock said...

Wowie this is gorgeous. I just might give this a whirl sometime next week. I will let you know! Barbara, I do so enjoy following your blog, you work is inspiring and incredible. Thanks for sharing the tutorial with us. Blessings
Carol

sandi maciver said...

I totally LOVE your little red birdhouse, now I'm going to have to not do laundry tomorrow so I can case it......darn....hate it when that happens.