My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My First Award!

I returned home a day early today because of a change in plans and when I opened my e-mails what a wonderful surprise was there! I received my first blog award from my good friend Patti at http://www.creationsbypatti.blogspot.com/ I could not believe my eyes! How wonderful is this!

If you have not yet been to visit Patti on her blog, do so! She is a most creative and artistic person and her projects are awesome to see! She has been an inspiration to me from the first day I found her blog! She is a most kind and generous person and has become a valued friend through e-mail.

Thank you Patti! I am so honored to receive this award from you! I am not sure how to put it on my blog site so will show it here until I remember how to do that. I am so excited to receive it that I want to see it! :<} What a wonderful homecoming surprise!

I now get to share this award with 15 other great bloggers and I will be posting my list of names tomorrow!

Barbara Diane

No comments: