My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Pumpkin Box


Hello!

Because I don't do scrapbooking, I never really know what to do with the DP that are a full one sheet design. So I thought for this first pumpkin box that I would use one of these and cut the pieces to make a continuing full design on the box - front, top, sides, etc.

For this first box I used one of the sheets of paper from the SU Pink Flamingo DP pack.

To make the box I used the Top Notes Box tutorial that Maria Bell has on her blog Stampin Inspirations (her September 19th post) and left off the Top Note Die. This is a great little box - thank you Maria!

You will love the creativity on Maria's blog! She is at http://stampininspirations.blogspot.com/












Thank you for stopping by today!

Wishing you a good one!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Gaby said...

I just landed on your blog and got stuck for quiet a while. You are so creative and talented.

And I added you to my blog-list. I hope you don't mind.

Have a nice day.