My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Same Card Layout, Same DP, Different CS

Hello!

Today's cards are all made using the same layout and cut flowers and have the same DP but different color combinations of CS. The DP I used on all 3 cards is one of the SU Afternoon Tea series. The center circle of the flower on all 3 cards is SU Groovy Guava.

On the first card I used SU Soft Sage and Tangerine Tango CS with the Afternoon Tea DP.

On the second card, SU Sage Shadow and Groovy Guava CS with the Afternoon Tea DP.

And on the third card, Really Rust and Groovy Guava CS with the Afternoon Tea DP.

Then, to see the different color combinations together, I made an extra flower from each of the 3 card colors and a flowerpot to put them in.

Here are the 3 cards together.

And one with the flowerpot.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks for sharing these. I like the different looks with the same materials.