My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Turkeys Get Forgotten


Hello!

I was thinking this weekend how Halloween has become such a celebrated holiday - second I think to Christmas - with decorations and cards and even many outdoor yard displays. The Thanksgiving holiday does not really get much attention - especially the turkey!

We have been seeing multiple Halloween and Christmas cards already for quite some time - but no turkeys! So I decided to make a "turkey card" - using the paper punches - based on one of my most popular polymer turkeys that I have made in past.

So here he is. He's a pretty happy guy! I hope that you enjoy!







Thanks for stopping by today!

I hope that you had a great holiday weekend! We continue to have spectacular Indian Summer weather here in WI - have seen some beautiful fall leaf coloring already.

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a fabulous idea Barbara! Super cute! TFS

helen said...

He sure is happy. Nice card! I've never seen this kind of turkey card before. You are so creative! And your polymer projects are amazing!

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! What punches did you use? I love the polymer guys...I thought at at first he was a stuffed one! So cute!