My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Over-the-Top-Award

Hello!

More excitement!

Yesterday I received this wonderful award from Gaby at http://gabys-ideenreich.blogspot.com/ Thank you Gaby! What a lovely surprise! :<)


With this award you answer 35 questions about yourself, let people get to know you a little better and then pass it along to 5 others so we can learn a little about them! So here goes - this should be interesting! :<) Thirty-five questions!

1. Where is your mobile phone? In my purse.

2. Your hair? Grey white, short - growing it out again - for like the 1,000th time! :<)

3. Your mother? She lives in a nursing home. She just had her 90th birthday this year!

4. Your father? My father died a number of years ago - I still miss being able to visit him.

5. Your favorite food? Scalloped potatoes and ham with strawberry short cake for dessert.

6. Your dream last night? Seldom remember dreams.

7. Your favorite drink? Water. Coffee in the morning.

8. Your dream/goal? To see my oldest son safe and secure in a good group home.

9. Which room are you in? Bedroom.

10. Your hobby? Dollmaker, paper crafts, reading.

11. Your fear? Like Gaby, I don't like spiders.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Solutions found to stressful life issues.

13. Where were you last night? At home.

14. Something that you aren’t? Without worries.

15. Muffins? Cranberry nut.

16. Wish list item? Which wish list? :<)

17. Where did you grow up? Mankato, Minnesota.

18. Last thing you did? Checked out my bloggers favorites list!

19. What are you wearing? Blue jeans, red T-shirt, gray sweatshirt.

20. Your T.V.? I love watching So You Think You Can Dance and Glee.

21. Your pets? None. I am a dog lover, but both apartment and budget too small. :<(

22. Friends? I am truly blessed with wonderful friends.

23. Your life? Best if I continue on with the questions.

24. Your mood? I try to remain positive but starting to give up hope of solutions to life issues.

25. Missing someone? Two of my children and their families live far away in NH. (I am in WI)

26. Vehicle? Monte Carlo LS

27. Something you are not wearing? Shoes. :<)

28. Your favorite store? All craft stores, stamping stores, fabric stores, book stores, etc. :<)

29. Your favorite color? Soft green and dark red.

30. When did you last laugh? Last night watching Craig Ferguson. I love his new book.

31. When did you last cry? Seldom cry anymore - relieves stress but does not solve anything.

32. Your best friend? I have so many wonderful friends and all are 'best' to me. :<)

33. One place you go over and over? "Wandering" at bookstores, craft shops, etc.

34. Facebook? No.

35. Favorite place to eat? A local Pub - my favorite hamburger with cream cheese/green olives!

And now, I would like to pass this award and the questions on to the following bloggers:

1. cpeep at http://extremecards.blogspot.com/



5. Jenn at http://www.cookinupcraftyfun.com/

Thanks for stopping by today! I will have a new punch character to share tomorrow.

Barbara Diane

No comments: