My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Christmas Cards

Hello!

Another of my Christmas cards to share with you today. I find that I am barely getting them all completed in time this year! Everytime I think that I am done, it seems that I still need additional cards! It is getting so late in the season now that as each new batch is finished, the cards go directly into the envelopes and are mailed! :<)

I finally received my SU ornament punch and couldn't wait to use it to make a card! I didn't have a lot to time to make a complicated layout, but I liked the results! This seems to be my year for glitter! Both the white and the dotted papers used in making this card are glittered. It is everywhere in my work area! And on me!







Thanks for stopping by!

More cards tomorrow.

Wishing you a great day today!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Barbara....you can never have too much glitter!!! I love glitter, my boys hate it...LOL I have glitter on me constantly from using it on my cards and on purpose because I spray it in my hair when I go somewhere...LOL

These cards are so wonderful. It reminds me of the colors used in Whoville in Dr. Seuss!!! So bright and cheerful you can't help but smile looking at them. Thanks for sharing!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}