My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, December 26, 2009

WIshing You A Happy New Year - Valentines Day Is Coming Up Soon! :<)

Hello!

I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! early, as I will be taking a week's break so I won't be posting.

Thank You! to all of you who so kindly leave comments and send e-mails as I love hearing from you! Knowing that you are looking at my blog gives me the inspiration to create more cards and projects! :<) I will still be checking out your blogs to see what all you are creating and will leave some comments of my own. :<)

When I return I will have my first blog candy offer to celebrate beginning another new year as a blogger. This is one of my valentines from last year - it just felt good to post something with pretty colors with all this snow and ice we are having in WI.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Take care and have a safe New Year's Eve! See you back here in a week! :<)

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Barbara-have a very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year. Here in the south we are suppose to eat ham hocks with greens and black eyed peas for a Prosperous New Year. I am from the North so I pass those displays in the Grocery store...I hate black eyed peas...LOL

I think you have inspired me to go play with my craft supplies and see what I can conjure up for a Valentine!! Your is so pretty and attractive. How refreshing the colors are.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}