My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank You Cards

Hello!

I mailed my thank you cards today. I try to be timely and this year I didn't do too bad! :<) This is the first time I made them in the 3 x 3 size and I put the finished card/envelope into a 6 x 4 1/2 envelope as I wasn't sure how to mail one that small! :<) There may be some puzzled looks at the destinations!

It is still bitterly cold here in WI but the sun just came out and that makes it so much easier to endure! Guess I best go out to (try to) start the car! :<)




Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a happy day of stamping and/or working on projects!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Gaby said...

These cards are so lovely. Very nice.

Zebiline said...

So cute your cards!! I love the mini size.
Here in germany is very cold too and so much snow. I hope the spring comes quick to you and me. *gg*
Hugs Gaby