My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Re-Do Of The Lamb Card

Hello!

Remember I said that I had goofed up my lamb card? Well, this is the way I was intended to make it! With the rim of the treat cup INSIDE the card like this . . .


Not on the OUTSIDE of the card like this! :<)

Please excuse the grass that is stuck to the top of the treat cup in the re-do card as I cut up Easter grass the second time around for the confetti and could not get rid of the electricity! Should have stuck with the plastic! Always something! :<)

Take care. Have a good day today!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Barbara: Your little lamb card is so sweet. I am going to be visiting your creations here. I have been a bit behind this week. If you are afraid of static electricity in your plastic, just wipe a dryer sheet on the inside. That will take care of it! Great card. I love it!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

LINDA said...

These are both just darling.. Love them.. I have something for you on my blog..
Hugs, Linda