My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, May 14, 2010

A Joy Fold Card

Hello!

Today I have a Joy Fold card to share with you. You can find a tutorial for this card on many different sites, but I really like this one at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/

This style of card is very appropriate for today's posting, as all of your lovely e-mails and comments have brought me so much joy this week! I am truly blessed with the many wonderful friends that I have had the good fortune to meet through this blog! Thank you! :<)






Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you all a great weekend - full of happiness and sunshine!

A big hug from my card and from me! :<)

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Kathy Czygan said...

You are just too cute Barbara! Love this "Joy fold" card! You've made it look so clean and simple, but it's so eye catching! I like how you took the leaves from the paper and put them in front of the little bird. This is very Sweet!

Rhonda Miller said...

You're so sweet. I just love your joy fold card. I actually attempted one of these a couple of weeks ago. They look really nice. TFS.

Creations by Patti said...

Love this paper used for this card. Great use of it for the Joy folding...........TFS, P