My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Note Card Set For A Friend

Hello!

I made this note card set for my good blogger friend Helen at "Let's Create" as a surprise - so I had to wait to post the photos until she received it in the mail. You can see all of Helen's great creations at http://helenmade.blogspot.com/. She posted on her blog when she received it, with great photos and very kind words. It made me very happy to read that she liked it! :<)





Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you a happy day!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Kylie said...

How thoughtful of you. What a cute little card box set. I really like your picture magnet too! Hope you're well.

Kylie ox

Gaby said...

Hello Barbara,

what a beautiful present. I love the colors and the paper.

Hugs
Gaby

Helen said...

Hello Barbara,

It sure was a nice gift. Love the details.

Love crafts forever said...

Wow this is very beautiful box. Love the colors.

Mary said...

This is beautiful! I am sure your friend will love it.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a nice surprise for your friends. It's a great box. I love the papers you've used. and that flower is great. TFS.

Jackie Thomas said...

What a lovely friend you are. Helen will simply love it. hugs xo Jackie

Michelle said...

What a sweetie you are Barbara. Absolutely gorgeous set.