My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Beautiful Kimono

Hello!

On looking at the Thursday, August 5th posting on my friend Patti's blog "Creations by Patti" I saw that she was making these wonderful kimono thank-you cards. The finished card was lovely and the sample kimonos were all so beautiful! The following day she posted more cards and I left Patti a comment on how much I loved them and especially the blue one! Never did I think that I would own that blue kimono card! But I do!

I received this card in the mail on Saturday and in person it is even more lovely! My photo does not do it justice! Patti left the kimono unattached so that I could see exactly how it is folded when I try to make my own. I love my blue kimono Patti! Thank you, thank you! :<)

Patti posted a great tutorial for making these fantastic kimonos on her Monday, August 9th post. To see all of this beauty go to http://www.creationsbypatti.blogspot.com/ Thank you again Patti, this gift came at a perfect time - the generosity and kindness of friends always lifts one's spirit when things get a bit lost!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that you had a nice Monday!

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Helen said...

Isn't Patti is the sweetest!

Rhonda Miller said...

How sweet was that of her to send this to you. It looks great. I love the color. TFS.

Duendes said...

ohhhhh thank for visit,in my blog would be wonderful to be able to exchange ideas, and drink tea together.hugs

Creations by Patti said...

Hi B

I am glad you received it. I was so happy to be able to grant your wish. I hope to see some that you will make, too

hugs from the SF Bay area,
P