My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mo Mannigng Digital Images

Hello!

I love Mo Manning's images! In the past I have had some of her wood stamps, but now I also have some of her digital images. Digital stamps are new for me and I have had to learn what paper to use in my printer and recently - and most importantly - to heat set the ink before coloring with markers!!!

I had received my digital imges shortly before we went to dog sit with Brandy this last time and so I printed LOTS of them to work on while we were there and it was so frustrating as the black ink would smear when touched with the markers! It took forever to color without smudging - especially the skin colors!

Here Jim and I are working on our coloring. You can see I was being very productive even if the coloring was frustrating! :<) Can't waste all of those lovely images, so will be making them into cards and projects even if they are not perfect!

Here is one of my first colored digital images - before learning to heat set. Isn't she the sweetest little girl? You can see Mo's images at http://www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/ Mo also has illustrated many children's books - click on the icon "Check Out My Books" in the right hand column on her blog. Her artistic talent in capturing the characters in her images is awesome! Mo also has a challenge blog featuring great samples at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a nice day. We have had a break in the weather for the past few days here in this part of WI - and even though the high temperatures are to return, it has been lovely!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Mari@ said...

It's so pretty Barbara... Very beautiful! I also have a problem with inkjet printer for my miniatures. Really frustrating... Hugs ஐ

Gaby said...

Hi Barbara,

you are right, that image is really lovely.
I love what you made out of it.

Have a great day
Gaby

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I love Mo's images. They're so sweet. Your card is lovely. I love the papers and that flower. TFS.

Unknown said...

That turned out just darling!

Love crafts forever said...

O wow! You did amazing job my friend. your colouring just gorgeous. Hugs, Nataliya.

Helen said...

Oh, she is so cute! Your coloring is fabulous.

** Line** said...

A cute card...
I wish you a wonderful day too ;-)
Hugs from the raining Germany...
Line

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow Barbara...look at all those images you printed...now that is so fun time right there!!! Your card is so cute too! I just love it.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}