My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Dollhouse Studio - The Children

The inventory continues. Begins on 9/2/10 post.

Hello!

There are only children who live in the Dollhouse Studio - no parents - an older sister and three boys. I have three sons and they all had white blonde hair when they were young and these three boys do also. I also was a blonde and the oldest in my immediate family as well as of all of the cousins - so I guess the elder sister is me. :<)

The dolls are all made in Germany and the sister doll is almost as old as I am and I will be 70 in November. She is a little worn but has been through a lot of years and many moves. Her face, hands and shoes are plastic with painted features on the face. The boys all have cloth bodies and painted features and their hands are not as detailed.

We raised English Springers when they were young so of course each of the older boys has a dog. The oldest brother has the mother dog - Duchess - and the middle boy has one of her pups - Sweetsie.



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that you enjoyed my dollhouse family! :<)

More on the couch and it's area tomorrow - along with some miscellaneous miniatures and then we are done with the Dollhouse Studio inventory and back to some Halloween cards!

Barbara Diane

No comments: