My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Dollhouse Studio - The Couch Area, The Miscellaneous Miniatures and The End Of The Inventory!

Hello!

Today's post is the last of the inventory in the Dollhouse Studio. It has taken a long time and many posts but it is finally finished! Thank you to all who sent such lovely comments and e-mails about my dollhouse and the miniatures inside! I am sure that you may have wondered if this would ever end, but it has! :<)

So here is the last big item - the couch. I made the quilt - it is tiny cross-stitch and took some time to make as it is solid stitches and the tan on white was very hard for me to see! The beautiful floor lamps is wired for electricity and has a small bulb. My large Victorian dollhouse (I will have to post photos of that house some day - it had a 20 years collection of miniatures inside) that was in my shop was wired for electricity and when all of the lights were on it was beautiful!


Here are some miscellaneous miniatures that I still have from the shop: some candy canes, children's books, calendars, white wax candles (yes, they have wicks), some magazines with Mickey Mouse featured, some tiny nails and tacks, hooks and a dresser drawer handle, some fruit (green apples, pears, plums, peaches and grapes), a tiny hand-painted tree ornament (some day I will post photos of my miniature Christmas tree display with all of the great presents and toys and characters) and a box of popsicles. The popsicles will go in the Studio Dollhouse refrigerator and some of the other items will be put in the studio also.)


So, through the magic of computers - here is the Studio Dollhouse from empty to full, with everything and everyone safely in place once again.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Tomorrow it's back to paper crafts and a Halloween card. :<)

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so great. I have been enjoying watching the house come together.

Zwergenwelt said...

Hello Barbara,
this dollhouse is so great, I love it, and the little dolls on the sofa are also so cute, did you make them? they are pretty and so small, perfect for your chairs and for the house!!!
All I can see is so beautiful!!!
With many greetings from Germany, cornelia

Duendes said...

hello Barbara,these are perfect miniatures I loved every detail are beautiful I wish for you a beautiful week.hugs.

Helen said...

Hello Barbara,
I love your miniature collections. From reading your post, I had ordered 3d quilling. Thank you for sharing and for inspiration.