My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Fun Card!

Hello!

I think this is one of my most favorite cards that I have made! I saw a finished sample in our local Archiver's store and just had to purchase the hat and the witches shoes stamps! They are both by Northwoods Rubber Stamps and I love them! :<)

The coloring with markers was great fun - I love the Halloween colors! I used Stickles on different areas of the image and if you click on the photos to enlarge them, you can see the detail. Love this card!

Two versions. On one a little different coloring and I added the dark blue marker around the word "Ghouls"(a Craft Smart stamp) in the second one and I liked this the best.

Thanks for stopping by today!

I must have made 7 attempts at this posting! The new editing program drives me nuts so I went back to the old one until it's no longer available. With this one I can at least post without having a stroke first thing in the morning! :<)

Wishing you a great Monday! Sunshine here in this part of WI today! With our summer of rain we are now having lots of beautiful reds and oranges in our fall colors! Beautiful!

Barbara Diane

13 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What fun cards. I love the image and the sparkle. TFS.

Duendes said...

hello Barbara,is just great, I love it think we both have very similar tastes wonderful ... congratulations.big hugs.

Hardin County Keepsakes said...

Oh How cute is that!!!
I found you under the Cloth Doll Artistry.
Your miniatures are amazing.
judy j

Creations by Patti said...

Barbara,

This card is way cool....love all the colors used. It must be a great sight to see with the glitter, too. Great job on this card!!!

have a great week.

my best,
Patti

Helen said...

Hello Barbara,

They sure are fun cards! Love the colors and the images.

Kylie said...

LOL. Glad you went back to the old Blogger hun, don't want you having a stroke on us.
These cards are so funky. Love them.

Hugs, Kylie xo

thankyou for your kind thoughts you left me on my blog xo

Jackie Thomas said...

Hi Barbara, these cards are fantastic. I just love them. I hope this finds you well. Hugs Jackie

CraftyFoody said...

Love all the sparkle. A really cute card.

Unknown said...

What a super cute cards. I really love those stamped images too!
-Cher

Kathy Czygan said...

These cards are so sparkly and colorful! Love the image and the way you dressed them up! I don't like the new editing program either. I went back to the old one after trying to post with the new one. It's very frustrating! I'm glad you got these 2 cards posted. They are Amazing!
Have a beautiful sunny day!

Carol Hurlock said...

These are just so cute. I love the bright Halloween colors on this. What a fun stamp-Northwoods has some really great images. Love that sparkle and shine. It just gives so much character to the image.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Candycreek said...

Barbara...this is my favorite one as well! I just love the saying...it's just tooo cute! I'm going to have to use that saying somehow in a mini album....I love it! You put a lot of time into these cards and it shows! I could sit and look at the pictures of these cards all day!
Have a blessed day
Robin

Unknown said...

What fun this is!