My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Twelve Days Of Christmas Owls Finale Will Be Friday, Christmas Eve . . so . . Make A Guess And WIn A Card

Hello!

Well, it seems I got ahead of myself and today would have posted the 12th Day Of Christmas Owls a day earlier than planned as I wanted the finale to be on Christmas Eve. So it will be tomorrow - Friday - that I will post the last 12 owls in their costumes and I have to say that this group is the image I had in my mind that motivated me to start this entire project. :<)

For all of you loyal and wonderful blogger friends who have followed my blog during this entire project and sent me e-mails and left me such lovely comments, I thought to make it interesting while you wait another day that maybe you might enjoy a little guessing game to win a small blog candy today.

From the photo below, guess WHAT IT IS that this final group of 12 little Christmas owls are doing and win a card from me featuring an owl wearing your choice of costume from this 12 Days Of Christmas Owls project. I think the photo gives you a fair fighting chance - so lets hear your guesses! :<) This will just be for today until 12:00 midnight.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope to hear from you! :<)

You are all so awesome and now that this huge project is almost done and most of the life issues here are in "hold" mode until after the holidays, I intend to spend a LOT of time visiting all of your blogs and leaving some happy comments of my own for you! I am so behind in returning you kindness and so grateful that you have not given up on me!

Wishing you some sunshine today!

Barbara Diane

10 comments:

Michelle said...

ooh this is fun Barbara!

Are they going to be sledding? Is that how you spell it?

Cant wait to see the finale!

Michelle :-)

Ann said...

keeping us in suspense for another day, what fun. I think those look like snowballs so I'm going to guess 12 owls with snowballs.
See you tomorrow for the grand finale :) Have a great day

Linda said...

I can not wait to see the final day. My english is not that good but I think it's look like the top of a Champagne bottle. I don't know the word in Englis LOL
hugs Linda

Lorrinda said...

I have been following along with this adorable project from day one. You must get a lot of curious traffic past your door with your little owls!
The little blue strip has me curious...are they going to be skating?

Unknown said...

Oh crud, I stink at these types of games. At first I was going to say they were building snowmen, but that wouldn't fit on the project. So, I am going to have to say they are wearing hats and going caroling. *LOL* That's probably way off.

Anonymous said...

MAYBE SNOWMEN CAROLING, YOU ARE WONDERFUL,YOUR CREATIVITY IS AMAZING,I JUST CHECK EVERY DAY TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE COME UP WITH . THANK YOU SO MUCH. MARGARET

Rhonda Miller said...

How fun. I'm thinking here, and I think they'll be snowmen.

Anonymous said...

I think Margaret has it...owls caroling...i

Minerva

Zebiline said...

Dear Barbara!
I love your owls!!!
Ich wish you a merry Christmas!
Many hugs
from Gaby☆
here is a little card for you...

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/bws8Shell_fps24.swf?ihost=http://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brandldrPath=/product/full/el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3166187/graphic1

Duendes said...

In my opinion, they are something, like hot chocolate or other.
Hugs