My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cute 'Friends' Card

Hello!

This is a cute card for a child to send to a friend - or you can make numerous cards using different colors of crayons and put them in a basket, tied with a colorful bow, to be used as small individual gifts at a child's birthday party, etc. and they look very pretty. The stamps are SU.


Thanks for stopping by today!

We have sunshine here in this part of WI today - it helps with the cold and wind!

Wishing you a happy day!

Barbara Diane

9 comments:

Linda said...

beautiful card
hugs linda

Rhonda Miller said...

How cute and fun. I think kids would love it. TFS.

Gaby said...

This is so cute. I like your idea with numerous of them in a basket as little gifts.
Would also work for Halloween.

Helen said...

Hello Barbara,

Sure is a cute activities for little ones! I should get this set for my daughter. She kept asking me to draw family picture for her. I do craft but when it came to drawing I couldn't even draw a stick figure.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Ann said...

That is adorable. I love it.
We have a very cold wind blowing here today. Temps dropping into the teens tonight. brrrrrrrr

Sue from Oregon said...

What a cute and creative idea!

Lisa Jane said...

what a great idea Barbara , i love it
Lisa x

Creative Grammie said...

Aloha Barbara, this card is so cute! What a wonderful idea. TFS

Alex said...

Cute card to give to children to colour in :)

Love it.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x