My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A New Baby Card

Hello!

It is very seldom that I need a new baby card so for me this was something different and fun to make. I loved this fairy tale paper and Mo Manning's "Baby Steps" digital image was just what I was looking for to make this card for a new little boy's arrival. I added the bunny from another of Mo's images.

This seems to be turning into a Mo Manning week! :<) But I love her images - she is able to capture facial expressions and body language in line drawing to perfection. If you have not visited her site you should! :<) Her new image today "What's Cooking?" is a delightful little 'cook' and a fundraiser to help the people of Japan. http://www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/



Thanks for stopping by today!

The devastation in Japan from the earthquake and the tsunami is beyond comprehension. Now the radiation issues. I pray every day for all of the people. There are many ways to donate in whatever degree one can to help. Check out Mo's site and her 'little cook' as one of these many ways available.

Wishing you all a good day.

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just love Mo's images. I was able to get little cook last night. I'm also praying to those in Japan.

Ann said...

That is sweet. I can't remember the last time I had to buy a card for a new baby.