My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Calendar Page & The Real April in WI

Hello!

When I was working on the April page of my birthday calendar page it was beautiful warm weather here in this part of WI. Green grass, flowers growing - Spring was in the air! So I made it colorful and fun - with cute little rain drops.




Then, this being WI the rain drops became sleet, then hail and then snow. This is what the green grass and flowers growing looks like today. Spring takes a long time to arrive and stay here in WI.

Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you sunshine and warm air!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun calendar page. TFS.

Ann said...

it seems like spring is taking a long time to arrive everywhere this year. We had snow flurries yesterday. At least nothing stuck on the ground this time for us though

Alice said...

this is so cute! lovely project!