My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fairies on Butterflies, Bringing Color to the Flowers

Hello!

I made this card this weekend for my friend Bill. I can't send it to him yet as he would not be able to know it was there (he had another brain bleed, a second 6+ hour surgery, a plate removed from his skull, complications with blood pressure, etc.) But I wanted to make something for him and I will keep it until he can. So here are the fairies on their butterflies bringing color to the flowers with their magic. Thank you again to all who have sent prayers and good thoughts for Bill.

The sweet fairies are Mo Manning digital images. the butterfly, the flower and the message are all stamps from Stampendous. The flower pot I cut and drew free hand.














Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Elaine L. said...

What a clever way to use those little fairies! Cute idea to have them painting the flowers! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Eva said...

It is a very beautiful card for Bill.
Hope he feel better soon at least with no pain. Our thought will be with him.

Mrs A. said...

Sending best wishes for Bill. He seems to be holding his own and just hope he gets to see this card really soon. Love how you have only coloured a few of the petals thus making the flowers really stand out. Hugs Mrs A.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Barbara.
luv
Debby

Cindi said...

This is beautiful! I am so sorry for what you are going through. My thoughts are with you and your friend Bill. Glad you were able to make this :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the thought of the fairies bringing the color to the flowers. TFS.

Pat said...

Oh Barbara!!! What a brilliant way to use these magical little fairies! They're painting the flowers!! How wonderful!! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Mo's!! I totally LOVE this!!!
Pat Frank

Helen said...

Hi Barbara,
What a lovely card! love the flower pot you've made.

I had a sweet blog award for you.