My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Missing You" Card

Hello!

After I finished this 'missing you' card I had to smile as it is SO HOT here in this part of WI that I thought maybe he just wants to get inside by the air conditioning! :<) Clever fellow!

The digital image is "Alli Wants In" from Mo Manning at http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/


Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you cool breezes wherever you are! I thank my good friend Doug every day for the gift of the air conditioning unit! No more sweltering days in this small apartment with fans that can only move the hot air around and humidity high enough to produce rain. :<)

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card. I just love these window images.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely precious!!!

Antonella said...

What a cute card! I know I would be trying to get in from out of the heat - lol. Hugs, antonella :-)