My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Thank You Card

Hello!

A thank you card for today. The image is from A Day For Daisies, the CS is from SU. I added glitter to the little fairy's wings, the flowers and the floating petals. I also outlined the card with a black marker for added depth. Go to http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/ to find more of these beautiful and delicate images.

Thanks for stopping by today! More rain, more clouds here in this part of WI. Wishing you some sunshine and a good Monday!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. I love how you colored the image. TFS.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Elizabeth Allan said...

Barbara I really like how you tilted the sentiment and worked you matted border around it. Wonderful fairy dust sprinkled throughout!