My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Halloween Poster and Mo Manning Challenge

Hello!

Better late than never - again! I wanted to post this yesterday but these posters take a long time to make! I get in the zone when designing one and then with the coloring with markers!

The theme of Mo's Challenge this week was "Favorite Mo image PLUS a sentiment" and as there is no way that one can pick ONE 'favorite' from Mo's wonderful images, I used three of my favorite Mo images - the Witch of the West, Mummy and one of the Tall Houses - and the pumpkins are from Twick or Tweet. I love making the posters - hope that you like it!







Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a good evening!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Elaine L. said...

What a great scene you've created! I love that starry paper, and what a job it must have been to cut out that witch! Glad you joined us again in M's Challenge.

Linda said...

I absolutely love this poster.. All these images together make such a wonderful spooky scene..
Hugs, Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

I love it. That witch looks like she's having fun. TFS.