My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, October 3, 2011

Kai and Furry Friends

Hello!

Another Monday already! We have a beautiful and sunny day here in this part of WI today! It is supposed to be nice all week and with the fall colors all around us it will be lovely!

My card today is my entry for Mo Manning's challenge for the week. This time the challenge theme is for "Furry Friends" and in this card I have finally used the full image of 'Kai', the digital image that I have been using the leaves from as seen on a few of my last cards. This time I have included Kai along with all of the leaves and added his 'furry friends' - a cat from "Fall" and a dog from "Fall Pup". They are having a wonderful time playing in the leaf pile!

Check out all of the great entries at Mo's challenge blog at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ I am always so inspired by all the many layouts and combinations that have been created!


Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you a beautiful day with sunshine where you live!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is soo great.

Dorcas said...

Hi Barbara!
THis is sooo cute! I love how you merged it with the two pets. Brilliant! Thanks for playing with us this week at Mo's!

Iulia said...

Hi Barbara! What a sweet funny card you have created! Love the autumn colors and your coloring of the beautiful scene!You did a great job emphasizing each character and I think this card need no other embellies. Love it!
Have a happy week sweetie! I'm happy you could join us at Mo's again!
Hugs, Iulia

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

This is gorgeous and adorable! I absolutely love the colors and the critters! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Sharon

Elaine L. said...

Very sweet card! I love the way you've combined the three images...clever! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.