My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Free Santa Tutorial at The Land Of Elves!

Hello!

Would you like to make this wonderful Santa for your very own? I do!

My sweet blogger friend Duendes is offering this tutorial on her awesome blog - it is free to those who leave a comment that they would like to create one on her November 9th post - 'SALT Christmas'. Duendes explained to me that SALT "means to do something together in the distance but with a single purpose" and the instuctions will be sent to you through e-mail in 3 steps - the 2nd one to those who finish the 1st, etc. The tutorial is to begin on November 26th, so visit her today and let her know you want to make one! It will be such fun!

If you have not visited her blog before you will be in for a lovely surprise! Her little ones who live in her world are perfection - I am in love with them all, especially the red headed one - Ferruccio - he has my heart! Go to http://terradeduendes.blogspot.com/ - it will bring a smile to your face and a lift to your spirit!

Wishing you a happy day! Thanks for stopping by!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are so cute. I wish I could sew. Lol. Thanks for sharing the information.