My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Love Valentines Day!

Hello!

I know that Valentines Day is a long way from Halloween . . . . . . but the challenge this week on Mo's Challenge Blog has a theme of "Any Holiday or Celebration" and I know that I LOVE the celebration of Valentines Day so here is my entry using Mo's 'Bella Hearts Bronte'.




I am sending this to my SIL-like-my-sister Bonnie as she loves her little dog - and I hope that she doesn't decide to look at my blog before it gets there!

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Check out the entries at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ and find some inspiration - as there is lots of it there!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just love this image. TFS.

Elaine L. said...

Adorable card! It looks as if her hair is made of yarn! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, Loving your creation today the colours are spot on, hugs pops x

Dorcas said...

Hi Barbara! Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo’s!
Hugs,
Dorcas

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fab card...loving the image and your detail x
Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Barbara I think sharing love at any time during the year is fabulous!

Beate said...

Barbara, this is adorable! Absolutely love it
Hugs and smiles