My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Santa's Helpers

Hello!

Before Mo Manning's wonderful elves Kin, Mim, Pippa and Finn were created - there were "Santa's Helpers" and I still love this image! This team of five little guys are all having a great time and with them all together in one image is great! You can find them and all of her new elves at http://www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/


I have entered this card into this week's challenge on Mo's challenge blog. The theme is "Elves, Fairies, Santa, or Snowmen!" so check out http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ to see what wonders have been created this week and add yours to the list!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love that image, they look like they're having so much fun. TFS.

Duendes said...

Hi my friend,
are wonderful I loved!!!
big hugs-

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Barbara .Love this image that you have coloured perfectly . Love the traditional Christmas colours
hugs Shirley-Anne

Linda said...

Ohh what a cute card
hugs linda

Elaine L. said...

Very cute card! This is such a fun image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Sue from Oregon said...

Hi! I tried and tried to leave a comment on your fun creation yesterday, and blogger would not cooperare! I see he is feeling better today so I will let you know just how sweet this card is!

Elizabeth Allan said...

So magical Barbara! Thank you for always taking time to visit and leaving warm thoughts.

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie, loving the fabby colours hugs pops x