My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WOYW Wednesday

Hello!

So much going on in my life right now - I almost forgot to post my WOYW Wednesday entry again! So here it is!

I am finally starting to create a stationery box set for a friend that has been put aside so many times that I was determined to start this and no more delays! Her color choices are Periwinkle Blue, yellow and 'another color that compliments the first two'. I had no idea how difficult it was to find a true Periwinkle blue paper and especially a printed paper! So wish me luck!

Go to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ to see all of this week's cool entries!

Thanks for stopping by!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I can't wait to see the finished box.

Julia Dunnit said...

It is difficult, not least because everyone's perception of colour is so different...I'm pretty sure that your friend will love whatever you do - and if it were me, this blue would be the perfect start!

Twiglet said...

Good luck with the set. Show us what it looks like when you have finished it. Jo #64

peggy aplSEEDS said...

verrrry neat desk!
thanks for sharing! happy WOYWW!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Bridget Larsen said...

Cant wait to see what you make with it
Bridget #29

Elizabeth said...

You have a difficult task there - we all have different ideas on colours and what co-ordinates with what so I don't envy you, though I'm sure the boxes will look great when done. Hope you are having a good weekend. Elizabeth x #78