My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blog Candy Questionnaire Responses

A huge thank you and a big hug to my blogger friends Carol, Valita, Carla, Linda, Anne, Emily, Heaney, Zlatina, Lisa, Neha, Helen, Diane, Duendes, Dorcas, Rhonda, Paola, Kimberly, Jill, Megha, Maggie and Jamie for taking the time to respond to the questionnaire! Your input was so insightful and helpful to me and now, as promised, I share the results with all of you.

Blog Candy Questionnaire Response to Question #1

Why Do You Have A Blog?

To share my creative impulses; :<) It’s like show and tell – and hopefully to get some feedback.

I started my blog to share my talents with the wider world.

For personal satisfaction and to try and make me create a bit more often.

Because I want to share my creations with other people, so that they maybe will be inspired.

To share my work, to enter challenges, to show off DT stuff.

I started my blog as a way to share my cards and Los with other paper crafters. I was so shy at first I didn’t want anyone to know I had even started it. Not a great way to share, was it? :<) After having it now for a couple of years I have found it a great way of journaling and watching my progress as a crafter.

To post my papercrafting creations, to participate in challenges.

In my blog I post things that I do.

I don’t but I really appreciate those who take the time to do it.

I have a blog because blogging is the best way to show yourself to the world.

I created my blog a little over 2 years ago to share my creations and to communicate with other ladies who have the same interest.

To share my creative ideas and hope someone gets inspired.

It was a gift from my sister, she wanted me to share my work with others.

I have a blog because when I first started learning to craft I like that people were sharing with each other and wanted to make new friends.

I mainly started a blog because I wanted to share my love of paper crafting.

Initially I started my blog to just have somewhere to share what I spent most of my time doing and what I enjoyed, so I guess it was just the idea of sharing a few of my ideas.

I originally started a blog to get more traffic to my website.

To engage with friends and fellow crafters. I also want it to help build my business, but I’m not there yet.

As I gave title to my blog “Imaginatons of the mind go to this blog”.

I was encouraged to start by a good friend and family member. I then found it so fascinating and helpful to see what other people are doing, and pick up ideas and clever tips from them.

To share what I create and hopefully attract customers.

Tomorrow's responses are to the question: What Motivates/Inspires You To Create?

I am happy you stopped by today! Wishing you a good Sunday afternoon!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks for sharing these.