My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Clean & Simple with a Super Simple Sketch

Hello!

It's a new challenge at Mo's Digital Challenge blog with a theme of "Clean & Simple" and that fit in perfectly with the "SUPER SIMPLE sketch" challenge at Just Us Girls! So I entered this card in both! I used Mo's digital image 'You're My Best' and she is so sweet!

Mo's Digital Challenge at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/
Just Us Girls at http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

I am happy that you came by to visit today! We are having SNOW here in thid part of WI - 2" so far and another 2" to go. It was 52 degrees yesterday! I just came in from cleaning off my car, moving it for the plow and then moving it back. Here we go again! I'm getting too old for this!

Barbara Diane

10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the paper and that image is so adorable.

Elaine L. said...

Adorable! I love that the flowers match the background paper! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

AKiteFlier said...

Nicely done - thanks so much for getting sketchy with JUGS. Totally cute paper!

Pat said...

Another fabulous card, hunny bunny!! I love this little Mo image...and your coloring is so pretty! Perfect C&S design too! Thanks so much for joining us again for this week's fun challenge at Mo's! Pat Frank

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card Barbara.
luv
Debby

Andrea M said...

So cute! Very sweet card! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

bohemiannie! art said...

Time to move south! You can make beautiful cards there too!

Dawn B. said...

This turned out great. I am loving the three squares you added. It really makes your image pop. Send me some snow. We never even get a flake here.

Dorcas said...

THis is really sweet, Barbara! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo's this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Elizabeth Allan said...

Adorable, colorful and oh so sweet!