My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sophie in Colored Pencil

Hello!

My sight is really bad today so very late in getting a card posted. I have not used my colored pencils for months so decided to create this card with them today. I used a marker to make the dots and outline the papers but the coloring of Mo Manning's "Sophie" is done with the pencils and will be entered on Mo's Challenge blog http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ where this week it is "Anything Goes" - see you there!


I am happy that you stopped by today - wishing you a happy evening!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet image. Your card is so cute.

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet and wonderful colouring
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is is cute.
luv
Debby

Elaine L. said...

Such a cute card! Love that paper! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Barbara. What an adorable card!! I love little Sophie!! And your coloring is really beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank