My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, February 13, 2012

Playing Bingo With JoJo

Hello!

This week the challenge on Mo Manning's Challenge Blog is to play "Bingo" and I have used her digital image 'Jo Jo' to create my card. For the challenge we were given a bingo card with different options to chose from and I used the diagonal down left to right of 'gems/glitter/dry embossing' as my 'bingo' choices.

The star is a gem - the designer paper hearts, the heart buttons on her pants and the small cut out heart beside her are the glitter - and the pink on white layered die cut is dry embossed. This was a fun image to color and I drew little stitch marks around the embossed layer and the image to match the stitch marks around the hearts on the designer paper.

Go to http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ to see all of the wonderful entries.

Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog - tomorrow is the big day and I am sad to see this holiday end as I was just getting started on my Valentines! Next is Easter already - the months are flying by! Wishing you love.

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Barbara Diane...I love JoJo! And she makes the cutest Valentine! I love this! Your coloring is gorgeous! I love the heart paper too! I'm so tickled that you've joined us for this week's fun Bingo challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card and love the beautiful clown.
luv
Debby

Katie said...

I love this card! And what a fun challenge!

Elaine L. said...

I know what you mean, Barbara! I never seem to get the time to make as many Valentine cards as I'd like!
Jojo makes an adorable Valentine's Day card... I never would have thought to use that image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.