My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fussy & Fancy and MoJo Monday Challenge Card

Hello!

I have entered today's card in two challenges:

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/ and also the

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! We have a big winter storm system coming our way this afternoon so hope it doesn't start until I get to my appointments today! This weather is so strange - we are to be 58 degrees by Thursday! Wishing you a great weekend!

Next week I have some blog candy for reaching 300 followers! LOTS of patterned paper!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful colors! Barbara I really like how you picked up on the flower centers and use dots for accents along the bottom of the card!

Ann said...

really pretty card. congratulations of 300 followers.

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty! I really like the sweet sentiment and the cute little posies hanging over the corner.
Hope the storm wasn't too bad. They seem to have gone around us! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. TFS.

Duendes said...

Hello my friend,
I love your card,is precious!!
we have a new video...
hope you have fun!!
big hugs.

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely sentiment and very pretty card.
Thanks for joining in with Fussy and Fancy..

Luv CHRISSYxx