My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Card For Anna

Hello,

I made this Easter card for my friend Anna. She loves cats and so I always try to put them in the cards I make for her. I have entered this card in the Penny Black And More monthly challenge for April - the theme this month is "Oh so Cute" and I think her cat images are just that, with their happy grins and the fun adventures they are always having. To be inspired to make some cute creations go to http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/




Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Wishing you a happy day with lots of sunshine!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a fun card. I love the crossword puzzle background. TFS.

Linda said...

What a cute card, that puzzle background is gorgeous
hugs Linda

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab... i love that crossword background - a brilliant idea
Lisa x

brenda said...

What a fun card Barbara, the crossword grid in the background is really unique.

Thanks so much for joining our Oh so Cute them at Penny Black and More and good luck with all the prizes to be won.

B x

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Lovely cute card, like the background thank you for joining in the fun at Penny Black and More at Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

Anonymous said...

this is so cute and creative! thank you for playing along again with our oh so cute theme at penny black and more.
linda

Katherine said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining Penny Black and More April Challenge!