My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In The Park


Hello!

It is WARM here in this part of WI - temperature in the 90's with record high expected today! We really need rain but the storms keep passing us by. I send thanks every day for my friend Doug who gifted me with an air conditioner last summer - until then I had only fans for almost 8 summers to cool in this very small apartment! I am blessed with good friends.

My card today is one I made for Mo Manning's current challenge - the theme is "At The Park" and there are so many wonderful entries! Go to 
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ to see them and all of the great inspiration by the designer team! This wonderful digital image of Mo's is called "Codys Balloon" and the butterflies and flowers are cut from two other of her images. The grass is a MS punch.


Thank you for coming to visit my blog today and thank you for the lovely comments and e-mails! I love , love, love hearing from you! Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Barbara your paper piecing is always amazing! Love the fun, sunny yellow.

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweet image . gorgeous colours- so bright and cheerful
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card. I love the butterflies and the cute image.

Ann said...

that's a really sweet card. It's quite hot here today too. Last I looked it was 91

Katie said...

This is such a cute card!

Pat said...

Hi Barbara Diane. What a precious card! I love this little Mo image...and your colors are so summery and fun! Love the added butterflies too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank