My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Missed The Red, White and Blue!

Hello!

Well, this little girl's face says it all I guess - I made my card for the Red, White and Blue theme for Sassy Cheryl's challenge and when I went to post it, I realized I had my days mixed up again and was too late! So her expression not only fits says what I have on the card which is "Who washed my socks!" but also how I felt when I goofed up again!

But all is not lost! Cheryl also has a blog where we can post what we are doing this week. You can see all of those fun entries at 
http://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/ and I will post this cutie there now! She is one of Cheryl's digital images called "Samantha Cops An Attitude" - I'm with you Samantha! :<)


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! The horrible heat wave has hit this part of WI - it is to reach 105 heat index today and we have a heat advisory from noon until 8:00 pm. I just took out the trash and it is awful out there already this morning! I never turn my air conditioning on until afternoon because of the expense but I have it on now! Wishing you cool air wherever you are!

Barbara Diane

11 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Barbara. Great coloring of Samantha!

I can't tell you how many times I have completed a challenge project only to find that the challenge was already closed! UGH!

Have a great week. Please send some warm temps to Alaska! We have been rainy and in the 50s all week.

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. yes her face says it all.Fab colouring .
Keep cool
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this image reminds me of my 3 year old. She's soo stubborn. Lol. Your card is great.

Mina said...

not so much cool air here and cold and very very wet Barbara,,,your fabulous image made me smile and wow to your colouring too
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this fabulous image and what a fab card you've made with her.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Hi,
Love the fun card. Have been trying to find the box tutorial on dawn's site, did you know which section it was in? I would love to have a go at one I have someone in mind that would love it. You made an excellent job of it>

X Julie 114~

Elizabeth Allan said...

Where does the time go? I can't believe we are saying goodbye to June and hello to July! Wonderful fun and festive card Barbara!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How fun! Love the sentiment with this adorable imag. What a super card.

Unknown said...

Barbara this is fab love her expression and those stars are super. Fabulous card Hugs Elaine

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just such a happy card...darling image!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I just LOVE that. 'Who washes my socks'. TOOOOOOO funny! Sorry you missed the challenge, but so glad you shared your card here. It's adorable and PERFECT!
Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.