My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, July 30, 2012

In The Doghouse


Hello!

The current challenge on Mo Manning's Challenge Blog has a theme of "In The Doghouse" and this little fellow and his friend are most definitely in the doghouse! They may try to brave it out and play innocent but the proof is there for all to see. I love this digital image of Mo's - he is called 'Guilty Bert' and I have combined him with the dog from "I Dunno" and the cookies and cookie jar cover from "Sam in Trouble Again". So much fun to make! You can find them all at http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/ and to see all of the great entries that have been submitted for the current challenge, then http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ is the place you want.


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! Tomorrow I have a question on posting that I hope someone out there can help me with. Wishing you a nice Monday!

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. this really made me chuckle. At the moment our doggy bobby is in the dog house for pinching the cats food! he has a sheepish look on his face just like your card lol.. fabulous!
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I just love Mo's images. They're so fun. Your sentiment is perfect.

Shoshi said...

Ha ha! Hilarious! They have this way of looking so innocent when they've been norty, don't they.

Thanks for your lovely comment. So glad you liked my card! We gave it to the lady at her birthday party yesterday and I'm happy to report she really loved it - as did everyone else who saw it.

Shoshi

scrappymo! said...

Oh yes...definitely in the doghouse!

Cute card and lovely colouring!