My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Never-Ending Card - Side Three


Hello,

Today I have more of my Never-Ending card - this is Side Three. It was so much fun to cut out all of the pieces and design the layouts for each side and then add the paper-punched flowers and create the glitter dots and accents with Stickles.







Thank you for coming to visit my blog today! Tomorrow I have Side Four to share with you - the final side to my Never-Ending card. Wishing you smiles today!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Linda said...

Another beautiful side
hugs Linda

Katie said...

I just checked out sides two and three - I love them both! This is such a cool card!

Lisa Jane said...

oh the details are just fab.. i love it all
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so fun. I can't wait to see side 4.

Beate said...

I never make one of those because it's so much decorating. Yours looks fantastic!
Hugs and smiles

Mrs A. said...

Such detail. It really is never ending. Hugs Mrs a.