My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Now Where Was I?

Hello!

Another of my characters that I have been creating with a hand/hands added for more personality and a bit of story telling. This guy was my first snowman and he's a little confused - in all of the chaos of getting ready for the holidays he has forgotten for the moment just what he was doing. 


The back is finished as a solid white so a message can be written on it making this a special holiday card. This guy is approximately 6" x 6" so a nice size to hang on a door, etc.



Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! I have been visiting many of you and love seeing what you are all creating! More visits this week! It is very cold here in this part of WI - windy so it seems even colder. Some snow flurries yesterday. Wishing you a nice day today!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Beate said...

Barbara, this just makes me smile. While it is cold here, your wish for sunshine for me came true. It's a beautiful (but cold) day.
Hugs and smiles

p.s.: Wishing sunshine right back at you. :)

Whimcees said...

Dawn has left a new comment on your post "Now Where Was I?":

Your snowman is completely adorable! And I can so often relate :)

Hugs, Dawn

Rhonda Miller said...

Frosty the Snowman was a jolly, happy soul......

Lol. This is soo cute. I love it. You are so creative.

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute .. i love his happy smiling face
Lisa x

Mrs A. said...

He is so cute. Very cold here in England too but no snow as yet. Hugs Mrs A.