My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, February 1, 2013

Mo Manning Challenge With Valentine #2

Hello!

Well, we have heat again in our apartment building although it may not stay! Problems still - the maintenance man turned the heat up on the wall thermostat in my neighbor's apartment and the heating elements along the floor turned cold. Not a good sign. My apartment is once again warm but I have to leave now to take my son for a CT scan so I hope when we return this evening my apartment still has heat!

I have made another Valentine with my favorite "Tin Man" - only a different version. This is a Mo Manning digital image and I am entering it into her current challenge of  "Lace &/or Ribbons" as it has ribbon 'laced' through the punched border. :<) Go to http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ to see them all!


Two Versions

Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog. Have to leave now!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love this character and the cards you have created..xx

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card, I just came from twelve22, I read where you read it everyday, I do too! Its so nice to meet you,

Kim Bell said...

Barbara
Your card is so cute. Love it. I have been meaning to give him a try. I might have to. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo Digital Stamps.

Hugz
Kim