My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, May 9, 2013

NOT Fair!

Hello!

With all of the confusion of the past weeks I realized that I still had my Easter card on my apartment door so I needed to make a new door decoration. I love these little crying babies of Mo Manning's and wanted to make a story poster using them. Here is this little guy - who not only has chocolate milk in his bottle - but he is also taking all of the toys! So unfair! As you can see, the others are NOT happy!


The first little one is "Steffi Sobbing", the second is "Bawling Benny", the third is "Fussy Frankie" and the last "Howie Howling" is definitely letting those in charge just how unhappy he is! You can find all of the babies at http://www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/ I have entered this poster/card in Mo's current challenge where the theme is 'Clean & Simple' at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/.



We have had beautiful weather here in this part of WI - sunny and in the 70's - but now the thunderstorms and rain have arrived for a few days. Everything is so green and all of the flowering trees are in bloom. So lovely! This is my favorite time of year with all of the trees budding out and they all look so lacey. Wishing you a sunny day today!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Krisha said...

Good Morning Barbara,
This is just adorable, love each little character.

Duendes said...

hi my friend,
all these kids are adorable and I love your work so charming...
hugs and blessings.

Anja said...

This is to cute and fun, Barbara Diane! I totally love how you combined all these cutie pies and your story behind, great idea!

Thank you so much for joining us in our CAS challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil! You did a great job!

Hugs, Anja

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love that you turned it into a little scene.

Unknown said...

Precious card, Barbara! What a great idea to combine all these little ones! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant and love the chap on end stealing their toys, what a great idea to use him.
Think I may have to buy him.
luv
Debby

Ann English said...

Soooo cute! I love this, Barbara!