My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WOYW? - My Mother's Day Orchid

Hello!
Today is Wednesday - and time to share "What's On Your Workdesk?" on Julia's blog Stamping Ground. I have only my Mother's Day orchid on my workdesk today - a gift from my son Jim. I have never had an orchid plant before so I hope that it does well. So far the many blooms are opening without a problem so as long as I have it where it gets sunlight and only give it a half cup water or 3 ice cubes once a week as it says, it should do fine.  The colors are gorgeous and I keep it on the corner of my workdesk so that I can enjoy it every day!

To enjoy all of the fun entries on this week's WOYW, go to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ and be sure to share what you are working on this week - as you meet others from all over the world!




Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Wishing you a happy day!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

The flowers are beautiful. I love those colors. I hope it grows well for you.

Krisha said...

Your Orchid is beautiful, and your photos are top notch. How luck you are to have such beauty on your desk to bath in everyday.

ria gall said...

Hi Barbara
thank you so much for sharing your beautiful plant it is so pretty and I am sure you will give it great care, lovely


Sending hugs and hoping you have a great day
Ria #74

Anonymous said...

Stunning flowers.
SueC#129

April said...

What a beautiful orchid. April #131

Bridget Larsen said...

Gorgeous orchid indeed
Bridget #11

VonnyK said...

That is one beautiful orchid. You are very lucky, hope it flowers for many years.
Have a great week.
Von #66