My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Something Sweet on Mo Manning Challenge

Hello!

I almost missed this week's Mo Manning Challenge - hope I am not too late! The theme is "Somethng Sweet" and I made this birthday card for a sweet little girl for her 9th birthday. She is a 'in your face' independent little girl with a sparkle in her eyes - you just have to love her spirit! Her favorite color is blue and I added some bling with Stickles. Her name is Zelda and she is a bit of a tomboy - her birthday cake was a Batman scene - and she loves all of the action heros. I chose this cute little develish girl from Mo's digital images called "Cupcake Thief" as she looks like a little Zelda. Check out all of the great entries and DT inspiration for this week's challenge at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/.


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! Tomorrow I have a wonderful gift that "Martha' received in the mail to share with you. Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card
hugs Linda

Kim Bell said...

Barbara!
You are not too late - smiles. Your card is so cute. Love this image!!The dp is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

Hugz
Kim

Sue from Oregon said...

Look at her sneaking away with all the goodies!! Super yummy!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable.
luv
Debby

Chicco said...

Beautiful card, Barbara!!
Nice to see you.
sorry my long absence but now i'm finally back!

Have a nice day!
Woof, woof,

Chicco

P.S. i saw your doll Martha, she's wonderful! Great job!