My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, September 20, 2013

Back Home - Cards to Share #4

Hello!

Today's cards are all made using a Mo Manning image. They are all fussy cut and Stickles applied to bring out some bling. You can see them all at http://www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/

The first one is new and I love it. She is "Elke and Bear".


The next two are using "Bossy" and you best have a good day!



And then there is the "Cupcake Thief". So cute.


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are all so cute. I just love all the fun images.

boomerbeginner said...

Love your characters. You have amazing talents! Good to be in touch again.

Charlene

debby4000 said...

I do love all your fabulous cards.
luv
Debby

Lea.H said...

The cupcake thief one is my favourite, love cupcakes! :P Lx